Create a Post
Create a post to share news, advice and updates with your community or ask questions.
To create a post:
- On the top of the page, click Create and then click Post.
- Click the To field and select a recipient from the list that appears. Repeat to add more recipients.
- In the Subject field, type a subject for the post.
- Write your post in the Click here to post field.
- To add a link, type or paste the link into the post. A preview photo will display for that link. Click the X on the bottom right of the preview photo if you do not want it displayed. The post will only display a preview photo for the first link in the post.
- Optionally, click Add a Date and Location. Enter a location in the Location field. Click the calendar icon to select a start and end date. Click the clock icon to select a start and end time.
- Click Add Photos or Attach Files to add files from your device. Select files and click Open.
- Click Post to finish and send.
You can also create a post by clicking on the group you want to message on the left side bar. Then click Post.
Read Receipts on Posts
When you post a message, you can view a dashboard that will tell you who has read your post, who has not read it, and who has failed to receive.
To view the dashboard, click the down arrow symbol on the upper right corner of the post in the newsfeed, then click Dashboard.
You’ll have the option to fix an invalid email and resend to someone who has not read it.