You can share photos in an album or share photos in a post. Your photos will be shared only with the people you specify and only if they are registered HEARD members. Any member who objects to a photo for any reason can delete it.
To share photos in an album:
- On the top of the page, click Create and then click Photos.
- Click the To field and select a recipient from the list that appears. Repeat to add more recipients.
- Enter an album Title and Description.
- Click Add Photos to add access photos from your hard drive. Click on the photos you'd like to add. (Tip: You can select several photos in a consecutive series by clicking on the first photo of that series, then holding down the shift key and clicking the last photo of that series). Click Open to add the photos.
- The photos will take a few seconds to upload. When uploaded, you'll see thumbnails of each photo in the post under Add Photos. Click on the red X next to any photo you'd like to remove. The photo you upload last, will be the "preview" photo in the post.
- Click Post Photos to finish and publish your post.
To share photos, files, and links in a post, see Create a Post in Working with Posts.